Saturday, November 22, 2008

The past hurts, but God will help you move on...

Hi guys, Let's just Say, i went back to school last friday to give my credentials to the Internship office.

After doing what I had to do... I went around the school and simply remembered how bad my past life was...
All the hurt...I never knew any better that time when it came to friendships and all, and I realized that I was hurting people and I knew that i am at the wrong even after just all that... I regret doing things to people in the past like that.

Note: Don't ask who the guys mentioned are...they're simply there for emotional reasons and maybe a laugh if you're one of the few mentioned reading this...


I know how it feels to lose people in life due to misunderstandings and power struggles. I didn't want this either.. but we can't change the hands of time and we can't wish everything to be pristine clear again either...

But I guess that's sometimes how circumstances in life puts things like that...Life is a balance of emotions from Happiness to Sadness...from Anger to Comfort, and all there is to it.

But no matter how bad the past was in our lives, God never gave up on us and He loves to help us to guide us through life forward...

Trust Jesus in your circumstances, even in those most delicate moments in your life where you are hurt and vulnerable...

Isaiah 43:19
"See, I am doing a new thing! ..."

And as you decide to move on and trust God in your life, He'll encourage you to strive for better thing and to move forwards in life.

Philippians 3:14
"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."

That He will do something new in your life and He will help you move on slowly but surely as you also decide to move on forwards in life and trust in Him wholeheartedly.

Trust God always in your life...

God bless you and to Christ Jesus be the glory always.

No comments: