Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Thank God, It was a nice day.

Hmmmm, the day started well when I went to work.
I partly conversed with the person beside me and all.
I simply ate pringles and just waited for my stop.

Aside from that and arriving from work. I ate and I went to pancit malabon to do "stuff".
Anyways, one of my workmates try to distract me sarcastically in this blog and all.
Ehehehheehhe. Either we all need coffee or sleep. I choose coffee. Making visual cubes are nice.
Visual cubes are advertisments formed artistically :)

I also went to buy Psyllium Husks and they were mighty hard on the pocket. And then, my money went missing. It was really shocking for me and all. It sucked bigtime for me.
Thank God one of my bosses helped me by giving me money and all. Thank God for favor today.

Oh and I went home today enjoying the day.

No comments: